Tree Tale, Wildlife and Cherry Dumplings Date
A dream-fulfilling date that involves interacting with wildlife, being surrounded by trees, and savoring the taste of cherry dumplings.Add to favorites
- Your adventure begins with a visit to a beautiful forest park in Saint Petersburg. This green oasis is a perfect place to escape the bustling city and appreciate your mutual love for trees. It's particularly magical in the morning, with the fresh scents of pine trees and moss and the soft rays of the sun breaking through the canopy.
- Next, you're off to a local wildlife rescue center, where you can get up close and personal with various animal species. Bring some healthy snacks along and try feeding the squirrels; they're friendly and will certainly make for some memorable pictures!
- Lastly, you'll find a cozy eatery adept at serving piquant cherry dumplings - a true delight in every bite. Indulge in this heavenly dish as you two share stories, laughter, and a sweet ending to the day.
- Ahead of the date, make sure to check the opening hours of the wildlife rescue center and the restaurant. It's advisable to bring comfortable clothing suitable for a forest walk and interacting with animals. Check the weather forecast too and carry necessary items, like an umbrella or a hat, if required.
- Pack some healthy food for the squirrels and other forest dwellers you might meet. A picnic blanket can be handy if you two decide to sit down and enjoy the forest scenery over a snack or two.
- For dinner, make a reservation at the restaurant, especially if you're going on a weekend. Cherry dumplings are popular, and you wouldn't want to miss out.
- While in the forest, remember to respect the environment. Don't litter, don't stray from walking paths and don't disturb the wildlife. It's a perfect opportunity to teach each other about different trees and their significance.
- When visiting the wildlife center, remember to follow all the rules and guidelines. The animals' welfare should always be the priority. Some animals might be eating, sleeping, or bonding with their young.
- While having dinner, try to keep the conversation light and enjoyable. Talk about your favorite trees, animals you've encountered during the day, and other fun topics related to nature and wildlife.