Thrilling water sports day in Duisburg
Embrace your adventurous side with a day of thrilling water sports in Duisburg. Start your date by trying your hand at canoeing or kayaking in the River Rhine. In the afternoon, take things up a notch by going white water rafting in Landschaftspark. Remember, the best way to bond with your partner is by facing challenges together.Add to favorites
- Embrace the early morning sun and set off for the River Rhine. Starting with a bit of canoeing or kayaking can be a fun warm-up before taking on the more intense white water rafting course in the afternoon at Landschaftspark.
- By afternoon, prepare for the ultimate adrenaline rush by battling the rapids together. There's no better way to bond as a couple than facing challenges together.
- End your exhilarating date with a casual stroll around the park, comparing your experiences and discussing your favorite parts of the day.
- A week before your date, ensure that you book your water sports activities. Duisburg is known for its water sports, so these activities can fill up quickly especially in September. Make sure to pack appropriate sportswear, swim gear and sunscreen.
- Arrive at your first location, the River Rhine, well ahead of your starting time so you feel relaxed and are able to familiarize yourselves with the procedures and safety measures.
- At the Landschaftspark, make sure to follow the instructions of your guide and all safety procedures. Wear your safety gear and prepare for an intense ride through the rapids.
- Stay hydrated and take regular breaks between the activities. An adventurous date should also be about taking care of each other. Always follow safety instructions given by the instructors.
- Don't forget to capture your fun moments. However, when engaged in water sports activities, ensure you have water-proof gear for your camera or phone.
- After an adrenaline-filled day, you might want to wind down with a cozy dinner. Consider bringing a change of clothes so that you can head straight to a nice cozy restaurant in Duisburg.