Surprise Evening Dance Class
Surprise your partner with an exciting and thrilling evening dance class in the heart of the city. Get the chance to dance the night away, learn some new moves and create fantastic memories together in the process.Add to favorites
- The city lights are glowing as you escort your partner to a surprise location. The surprise on their face lights up the evening as they see a cosy dance studio. As you both step inside, the warm lights and soft music create the perfect atmosphere for the night. Fun and excitement fill the air as you both don your dance shoes.
- The instructor leads you through a style of dance of your choice - from a passionate tango to a rhythmic salsa. Class proceeds with light-hearted learning while making beautiful memories. The night ends with a dance-off where you can show off your newly learned moves.
- After the session, you both wind down in a nearby coffee house or bar. Relaxed conversation and laughter against the backdrop of the night city make the most of your unforgettable date.
- Do some research on local dance studios and choose one that suits your requirements. Book a private session or join a group class, depending on your preferences. Practice some basic steps if you wish, but remember, the point is to have fun and learn together.
- Dress comfortably. Dancing can get physically demanding so outfits that allow easy movement would be best. Don't forget your dance shoes. If you don't own a pair, most dance studio offers shoe rental.
- Choose a coffee house or bar located nearby the dance studio for the post-class wind-down. If you prefer, you could also organise some light snacks and drinks to enjoy at home afterwards.
- It's about having fun together. So, don't feel pressured to master the steps. The goal is to enjoy each other's company while learning a new skill.
- Make sure to keep yourself hydrated throughout the session. Dancing can be strenuous and you don't want to feel exhausted halfway through.
- Capture, if possible, few moments from the class. It would serve as a great memory later on. Even better, consider getting someone to video record your final dance-off! It can be a fun video to look back on.