Surprise Bachata Beach Date
Spend a relaxed, romantic day chilling together on one of the stunning beaches of Phangan Island. Unwind with a glass of wine, delicious food, music that sets your feet tapping, and a gorgeous view of the sparkling ocean. Do not forget to surprise your partner with an impromptu bachata dance close to the sundown hour. Make your date feel special and unique.Add to favorites
- Early in the day, pick up your date and head to one of the beautiful beaches of Phangan Island. Make sure you have prepared a delightful beach picnic setup beforehand. Fresh fruits, a bottle of wine, and some fine food are there to set the mood. Have her favorite bachata music playlist ready.
- As the day goes by, take her by surprise and invite her for a bachata dance along the golden sands as the waves crash around your feet. If you're not confident about your bachata moves, consider booking a professional dance coach who can give you a quick beachside lesson beforehand.
- After the dance, open the bottle of wine and enjoy the stars above as the night sets in. The beauty of the beach, the sound of waves, and the romantic bachata music will be a perfect ambiance for your surprise date.
- Make a list of things you'll need for the beach picnic - beach blanket, sunscreen, beach umbrella, picnic basket with food, fruits, wine, a portable music player, and a speaker. Also, don't forget her swimwear if she's comfortable.
- Familiarize yourself with basic bachata moves and steps if you haven't already. This is a surprise, so you need to pull it off impressively. An online dance course a week or so before the date will do.
- Check the weather forecast for the day of the date. You want to make sure it's going to be a sunny day on the beach.
- Make sure to pack everything you need for the surprise. If your date doesn't know how to dance bachata, teach her. It can be a fun and bonding experience.
- Don't forget to pack enough water to stay hydrated and bring a hat or a beach umbrella to protect from the sun's rays if you'll be there during peak sunlight hours.
- Make sure your date is comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public. If not, suggest other comfortable and cool clothing options for her.