Surprise Art Class Date
Surprise your partner with a creative painting class date. You don't need to be an artist to enjoy creating some art. You will spend the evening in an inspiring atmosphere, meet new people and learn something new. The best part is that you will leave the class with a beautiful handmade painting to remember this special date.Add to favorites
- Surprise your partner by telling them that you have planned a special date, but keep the details hidden. Then take them to the art class which has been planned in advance without their knowledge. Join the class and enjoy painting together. This will not only help you both learn and try something new, but also create lasting memories.
- You are provided with all the art materials you need. You can choose from a variety of themes and colors and paint with guidance or freely express your creativity. Make it your own, put your love and emotions into your painting.
- Afterwards, you can exchange your paintings or combine them as a matching set, a secret that only you two share. You can display them in your home as a memory of this special date.
- Surely it's a surprise, but please make sure your partner is dressed in something comfortable and that they won't be worried about getting paint on. You should also dress in clothes that you don't mind possibly getting paint on.
- Do some research on the ArtAcademy schedule. They usually offer classes in the evenings, providing all the painting supplies and aprons. Book the class online. You don't need to bring anything except your enthusiasm and creativity.
- Eat a light meal before you go. The class may last for 2 to 3 hours and there may not be any food available at the art class studio. Hydrate well, too, painting is more physically demanding than you might expect!
You may need
- Remember, it's not about creating a masterpiece, it's about having fun and enjoying the process. So, don't be shy and unleash your inner artist.
- It's a good idea, during the class, to take pictures of each other or ask someone to take a picture of both of you. This can help you to capture the moment and remember it forever.
- If you are left-handed and your partner is right-handed (or vice versa), request to sit in a way that your conflicting elbows don't bump into each other, this can add an unnecessary challenge to the date.