Sunset Sea Kayaking and Evening Market Tour in Odesa
Paddle your way through the serene waters of the Black Sea enveloped in the warmth of the September sun. Afterwards, embark on a fascinating tour of the local markets, savoring the night life of Odesa. This is a perfect blend of sport, relaxation, and cultural exploration - which spices up your romantic date.Add to favorites
- You and your love will begin your day by renting a couple of kayaks and heading out to the Black Sea. As you paddle across the azure waters under the glorious September sky, you can watch the sun sink into the horizon, painting the sky with hues of pink, orange, and purple.
- After a delightful sunset sea kayaking excursion, you journey on to the bustling night markets, where you can experience the vibrant local culture and sample delicious local treats.
- Listen to the symphony of the night and lose yourselves in the charm of the city as you walk hand in hand amongst the lively crowd, winding up the night with unforgettable memories.
- For your exciting day out, you'll need to be dressed casually but suitably for both, kayaking and a stroll through the night market. Don’t forget to wear your sunscreen, carry a hat, and an extra pair of clothes for post-kayaking.
- Make sure you reserve your kayaks ahead of time and check weather conditions for safe sea kayaking.
- Last, but not least, you might want to carry some cash for the market, where you may find goods or food that you'd wish to buy.
- Always put on your life vest while kayaking. The Black Sea can be unpredictable at times, hence safety should be the priority.
- The night markets in Odesa can be crowded, so keep an eye on your belongings and each other at all times.
- Don't forget to try out the local street food at the market. Ukrainian cuisine is quite diverse, and street food stalls offer a wonderful opportunity to try authentic dishes. Be adventurous with your choices, it will add an exciting element to your date.