Spectral Stroll through Old Prague
Witness the haunting beauty of Prague at night with your significant other as you lose yourselves in its narrow cobblestone streets, majestic squares and some chilling local legends.Add to favorites
- Your adventurous date begins with exploring the ancient streets of Prague's old town as the sun slowly sets. As the darkness descends, the city's eerie history comes to life with each step you take.
- Next, step into a spooky ghost tour, where expert guides will take you through its haunted history, narrating thrilling tales of the city's former inhabitants and legendary ghosts.
- The night ends on a lighter note as you venture together to a cozy, traditional Czech pub to debrief your thrilling adventure over a glass of locally brewed beer or mulled wine.
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as you will likely be walking on cobblestone streets. Pack a light jacket since nights in Prague can get quite chilly.
- Secure tickets for your ghost tour in advance to get the time slot that suits you best. Some tours even offer devices to capture paranormal activities, which can make your date extra spine-chilling.
- Learn a few words in Czech to engage more with locals during your date. It could be fun and will surely be appreciated.
- Keep an open mind for the ghost stories. Even if you're a skeptic, the historical facts and eerie atmosphere can make the adventure all the more fun.
- Engage with your guide during the tour. They often know a lot more than they tell and can give you insider's tips about other mysterious places in the city.
- Don’t forget to take a few souvenirs from the local shops. They make a great memento of your adventurous date in the old city of Prague.