Saint-Petersburg Birthday Adventure
Why not make your partner's birthday extra special with an adventure in the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg? We've designed a day filled with action, novelty, and romance just for you.Add to favorites
- Start your morning with a hike on the trails of Krestovsky Island and enjoy the beautiful sights of the city. Savor a breakfast picnic in the park - forget the traditional hotel breakfast!
- Next, visit the iconic sights of Saint Petersburg. The Hermitage Museum is a must. Don't lose yourself in the awe-inspiring collections of art and history.
- Afterwards, surprise your partner with a breathtaking balloon ride over the city. This is where you present your partner with a special birthday gift. Spending the afternoon soaring the skies is bound to make for an unforgettable birthday.
- Wrap up your day with a romantic dinner at one of Saint Petersburg's finest restaurants. Celebrate with cake and a bottle of your favorite wine.
- Before your date, order a cake and book a table at your chosen restaurant. Also, arrange for a special gift for your partner.
- Research and lay out your hiking trail for the day to spend the morning. Don't forget to pack a robust, tasty breakfast for your picnic in Krestovsky Island.
- Book your balloon ride in advance, making sure to emphasize that it's a birthday adventure. Rich balloon rides often get fully booked in no time, so you want to get that out of the way first.
- Plan your hiking path according to your stamina - you don't want to get too tired early in the day.
- While at the Hermitage, focus on the exhibits that you both find interesting to enhance the experience.
- During your balloon ride, take plenty of photos - they make a great keepsake of your unique adventure. Lastly, remember to confirm your dinner reservation on the day of your date.