Romantic picnic in the park
This date idea involves a chill, laid-back picnic in one of Moscow's beautiful parks. Pack a basket with your favorite foods, maybe a bottle of wine, and enjoy the sunshine and each other’s company.Add to favorites
- You begin the day by packing your picnic basket. Fill it with delicious finger foods, fruits, cheese, sandwiches, perhaps a bottle of your favorite wine. Don't forget to bring a blanket to lay down on.
- Choose a location within the park that's not too crowded but has a good view of the surroundings. Once you arrive, lay out your blanket, settle down and enjoy the day. You can play some outdoor games, bring a deck of cards, or books to read together.
- As the day winds down, you can lay down on the blanket, looking up at the sky, talking about everything and anything. It's all about enjoying each other's company in a serene setting.
- Preparing for this date is relatively easy. All you need is a picnic basket filled with foods that you both enjoy. Don't forget to pack a blanket to sit on, and possibly a smaller one to cuddle under if the weather turns chilly.
- Check the weather forecast for the day to ensure it's a good day for a picnic. It's essential to make sure that the skies are clear and there's no chance of rain.
- Decide on which park you want to go to. It helps to know if there are specific activities you can do there, like paddle boating or visiting a museum within the park grounds.
- Start the picnic in the mid-morning, so you can enjoy the cooler part of the day. It will also give you plenty of time to chat and enjoy the food and the setting.
- Don't forget to wear something comfortable, particularly if you plan to play some outdoor games. Consider bringing a change of clothes if the weather's unpredictable.
- This can be a daytime date or can be extended into the evening if the weather is warm and the park allows. Enjoy the park at dusk before heading home to add one more romantic setting to your date.