Romantic Morning Walk in Moscow
Waking up before dawn may seem like a challenge but trust us, for this date idea it's worth it! Stroll through the magical streets of Moscow during the golden hours of the morning before the city wakes up. Witness the magnificent colors of the sunrise painting the sky, reflecting off the historic buildings, and filling the city with a warm glow.Add to favorites
- Start your early morning romantic stroll at the heart of Moscow – The Red Square. The square looks spectacular bathed in the early morning sunlight. After that, head towards the Bolshoi Theatre, a historic theatre which holds ballet and opera performances.
- Next, walk hand-in-hand with your loved one across Alexander Garden, stopping by the eternal flame to pay homage to unknown soldiers of World War II. End your romantic morning walk with a heart-warming breakfast at a local café, Truffaldino, and relish in traditional Russian pancakes while sharing a pot of tea. This intimate setting and shared moments would definitely bring you closer to each other.
- This date requires minimal preparation: it's more about the time you choose for your adventure than the materialistic things. Make sure you check the sunrise time in Moscow to plan your morning accordingly.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking a lot. Also, considering the climate in Moscow, dress in layers to stay warm. Don’t forget to carry essentials like water and snacks just in case.
- Book a table in advance for your breakfast at Truffaldino since it's quite famous among locals and could be crowded, especially in the morning hours.
- Check the weather forecast before planning your walk as Moscow weather can be unpredictably chilly, especially in the mornings.
- Since you are exploring the city early in the morning when most shops may be closed, have some cash and cards with you for places that might only accept one form of payment.
- Lastly, remember to carry a good camera or use a smartphone to capture beautiful moments. This time of the day offers perfect lighting conditions with less crowd for excellent photos.