Romantic Garden Picnic in Moscow
Experience the tranquility of Moscow's serene parks with a romantic garden picnic. Enjoy the peaceful environment as you and your partner partake in mouth-watering delicacies in a secluded spot, creating lasting memories.Add to favorites
- You and your partner arrive at the designated park in the heart of Moscow in the early afternoon. A private, quiet spot amidst nature is perfect for setting up your picnic. Enjoy delicious food and each other's company in the tranquility of the garden.
- After enjoying the meal, take a leisurely walk around the park, bask in the beauty of the flora and fauna, and admire the art installations scattered around the park. The lush greens, chattering birds, and spectacular sunset make the perfect romantic backdrop.
- As the lights of the city begin to twinkle, pack up your picnic and make your way back to the city, with cherished memories of the beautiful day spent together.
- Prepare a picnic basket filled with your favorite food and drinks. Don’t forget to pack warm blankets and cushions for your comfort. Make sure to check the weather forecast beforehand to pick a day with pleasant weather.
- Since the picnic will take place in parks that can get quite large, it’s recommended to take a map of the park with you. Also, it would be helpful to have a designated picnic spot in mind before you arrive.
- Fashion your picnic in a way that enhances the romantic setting - bring along a wireless speaker for soft music, some fairy lights or candles for when it gets darker, and a book of poetry to read aloud to each other.
- Choosing a spot with a beautiful view will increase the romance of the date. Aim to get a spot near the lake in Gorky Park, or with a view of the palace in Tsaritsyno Park.
- Given Moscow's unpredictable weather changes, it's always good to be prepared. Keep an umbrella or a raincoat in your picnic basket just in case the weather takes a turn.
- While the aim is to be secluded and enjoy each other's company, ensure you're not too isolated for your own safety. Stay within sight of park security or other groups of people.