Romantic Evening at Sacré-Cœur Basilica
Enjoy a serene and passionate evening climb up to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, from where you'll be able to appreciate a surreal view of Paris while the sun sets. It's a peaceful place to enjoy the astounding beauty of the city with your fiery and passionate partner.Add to favorites
- Start the date with a stroll together through the narrow streets of Montmartre, leading up to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. As you climb, let the charm of Paris capture your hearts and create intimate conversations.
- Upon reaching the basilica, take a moment to admire the beauty of the church and its architectural splendor. Capture this memory with a picture together against the panoramic backdrop of Paris.
- As the sun begins to set, find a quiet spot just outside the basilica, soak in the panorama of Paris slowly lighting up under the dusk and share your past, present, and future stories with your heated and passionate partner.
- Before starting your date, make sure to check the opening hours of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. Note that during November, dusk falls early in Paris so plan your walk in a way that you will reach the basilica by sunset.
- Dress comfortably as you'll be walking and climbing many steps up to the basilica. Opt for elegant yet comfortable attire suitable for both walking and an evening date.
- Ensure you have necessary electronic devices fully charged, especially your phone or camera to capture the unforgettable views of Paris.
You may need
- Although optional, a bottle of fine wine or champagne can enhance this romantic experience. Drinking alcohol in public places is generally accepted in France in moderation, although avoid excessive drinking.
- During November, Parisian weather could be unpredictable. If it starts raining, you might have to move inside the basilica or seek shelter at any of the many local cafés in Montmartre.
- Don’t forget to dress warmly, as it can get quite chilly in the evening especially when you're sitting still. Hand warmers can be a nice way to warm up both your hands and the ambiance.