Plan a Dream Vacation
Dreaming about the future with your partner is an excellent way to show them that you are serious about your relationship. It’s also a great way to figure out where you’ll travel when you get to take a break.
- Dreaming about the future with your partner is an excellent way to show them that you are serious about your relationship. It’s also a great way to figure out where you’ll travel when you get to take a break.
- Preparation Steps: Gather books and pamphlets with vacation ideas. It can be fun to see the brochures that travel agencies hand out - they create a sense of adventure.
- Pour your favorite wine (or beer) and sit down with your partner, taking your time to dream about how you’ll spend a vacation together. This shouldn’t be something that you just discuss over breakfast.
- Dream big - you’re only planning now and don’t have to be restricted by reality. Imagine you and your partner doing everything your hearts could desire and share it with them.
- Your dream vacation doesn’t have to be a big, fancy affair. If you and your partner enjoy camping, build your dream around that. If you love being in the ocean, there are many locations where you can dive and snorkel.
- Be open-minded. A trip to Paris may sound like a romantic getaway but France isn’t the only place for couples. Countries like Japan, Belgium, and even Scotland have a lot to offer when it comes to romance.
- Be sure to include your partner in the planning. Don’t just run with your own ideas - it’s a partnership, after all.
- If you can’t decide on a location, do a blind selection - close your eyes and put your finger somewhere random on the map. Then find out all you can about that place.