New Year's Eve Harbour Cruise
Celebrate the New Year in style with a unique and romantic night out. Board a boat and embark on a leisurely cruise down the Bosphorus. Dance under the stars, savor delicious Turkish snacks, and enjoy each other’s company amidst the stunning views of Istanbul.Add to favorites
- Imagine embarking on a private evening cruise as the city lights of Istanbul illuminate the night. Start with a warm welcome on board, peaceful candle-light atmosphere, and delightful Turkish snacks setting a tone for the evening. The music starts and you find yourself lost in the arms of your partner, swaying to the rhythm of love under the star-studded sky.
- The ship makes its way through the calm waters with the city in the background. Getting your dancing shoes ready, you spend your time enjoying the soft music, sipping warm mulled wine, and relishing in each other’s company. As the numbers start to count down to the magical moment of the New Year, and fireworks light up the sky, you share a kiss and wish each other a Happy New Year.
- A harbored cruise is one of the most romantic ways to say goodbye to the current year and welcome the new one. The charm of being under the starlit skies with the backdrop of the enchanting cityscape is something you wouldn’t want to miss. Don’t forget to make a wish when the clock strikes twelve.
- Book a ticket for the New Year's Eve Harbour Cruise as the tickets get sold out fairly quickly. Choose your best festive outfit. Arrange a comfortable shoes for dancing and a light but warm jacket for the boat ride.
- Plan your route to the dock early as there might be traffic and the dock is usually busy on New Year's Eve. Consider having a light meal before boarding as the cruise only serves snacks during the party.
- Brush up on your Turkish music and dance moves. It will make it more fun. You can also bring along champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling wine to toast the New Year.
You may need
- For a better view and experience, it is recommended to bring along binoculars. This is especially useful during the firework show that marks the arrival of the new year.
- Wear comfortable yet dazzling dancing shoes. The boat can sometimes sway and you want to be able to enjoy the festivities without any discomfort.
- The harbored cruises can sometimes get quite chilly especially in December nights. It's good to have a corrector fluid or a warm scarf for some added comfort, it's always better to be over-prepared when it comes to the cold.