Mystery Cat Picnic in the Park
In the beautiful month of September, take your partner on a surprise date to a scenic park in Samara. This undertaking will be spiced up by the presence of a mystery cat, promising an eventful and emotional outing in the lap of nature. The date includes a lovely picnic. Despite the potential for rainfall, which adds to the adventurous spirit of the date, a beautifully prepared picnic under a gazebo ensures you will stay dry whilst enjoying the natural beauty.Add to favorites
- Get ready for a day filled with surprise, fun and lots of love. You’ll start the day by telling your partner that you have a surprise for them: A day out in the park. Upon reaching the park, reveal the second surprise: a beautifully prepared picnic under a gazebo. As you both sit down to enjoy your meal, here comes the big surprise: a mystery cat joining your picnic. Clad in an adorable bow tie, this is a friendly rescue cat from a local shelter who is looking for some fun and cuddles. She will surely liven up the picnic and evoke a colorful array of emotions.
- Later, you can play games or simply spend time petting and playing with the cat. As the evening comes, and the sun begins to set, take a leisurely walk hand in hand, enjoying the beauty of the park.
- Finally, as the perfect ending to the day, gift your partner a framed picture of you two from the day. The picture will be taken during the picnic by a professional photographer who would be hidden on site to capture your precious moments.
- You will need to coordinate with a local animal shelter to get a friendly cat for the date. Also, cooperate with a pet accessories store to get a cute bow tie for the cat. Be sure to have all the essentials for a perfect picnic such as a comfortable picnic blanket, charming picnic basket stocked up with favorite foods of your partner and of course, some cat food. To cater to the weather, pick a park with a gazebo to ensure shelter.
- Once picnic essentials are taken care of, contact a local photographer. Arrange for the photographer to remain out of sight, capturing photos of you, your partner and your feline guest during the picnic. Don't forget to order a quick print and frame service to gift your partner the captured memory.
- Lastly, don't forget to pack up some casual games that you both can enjoy in the park. Things like Frisbee or a ball can be fun and engaging.
You may need
- Don't forget to check the weather before you plan. In case of heavy rain, have a backup indoor location in mind. It's advisable to ask your partner subtly about their allergic reactions to pets beforehand to avoid any potential discomfort.
- Prepare a picnic basket filled with food items both you and your partner love including some delicious treats for your temporary pet. If you have time, homemade food would be a sweet gesture. Also, have a pair of umbrellas in case of light showers.
- Take some time to get to know the cat from the shelter before the date so that she is comfortable around you. Remember, this date is not only about you and your partner, but also about providing a wonderful day for the cat.