Moscow Evening Adventure Race
Get your adrenaline running with a thrilling adventure race around the city of Moscow. Explore the rich history and beauty of Russia's capital, while solving puzzles and overcoming outdoor challenges. A perfect blend of active lifestyle, fun competition and romantic getaway.Add to favorites
- After a brief introduction on how to read the map and the rules, you and your significant other will start the evening adventure race. The route will cover several major sites around Moscow city where at each point, you are supposed to solve a riddle or complete a physical challenge. Every successfully overcome obstacle brings you closer to the finish line.
- The twists and turns of the race will help you bond and work together as a team. As you push through the challenges, cheer on each other and celebrate your small victories, you'll find that this date brings you closer than ever before.
- As the evening sky paints the city in gorgeous shades of orange and magenta, enjoy the romantic atmosphere. The race ends with a surprise gift, a recognition of your shared effort and triumph. Looking back at your race journey map, you'll see a unique story of your date night.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as there will be a lot of moving around. Also, bring a small backpack where you can put your map, compass and other small items that may come in handy during the race.
- It's recommended to have a light meal before starting the race as you'll need the energy for physical challenges. Stay hydrated too.
- Lastly, prepare your mind and spirit for an evening of fun, challenge and teamwork. This is an adventure where cooperation and companionship matter more than choosing the fastest route.
- Reach ahead of time to ensure you're mentally and physically ready for the race. Having a warm-up would prevent unnecessary stress and strain on your muscles.
- While the race is competitive, it's essentially about having fun and spending quality time together. So, make sure you enjoy the journey rather than going only for the win. Take breaks if needed, enjoy the city views, and enjoy each other's company.
- Lastly, embrace the unexpected. The whole point of the race is to create fun and unexpected situations that challenge you as a team. Use these moments as opportunities for bonding instead of sources of stress.