Low-Budget City Bike Tour in Paris
You and your partner will enjoy a memorable day exploring the city of love on a budget. This low-budget City Bike Tour in Paris will give you a fresh perspective of the world's most romantic city. Feel the magic of the city whilst experiencing a date that's active, historic, and eco-friendly.Add to favorites
- You start your day with a healthy breakfast at a cozy Parisian café, then you pick up your bikes and hit the road. Your guide leads you through the heart of the city, sharing with you fascinating stories about Paris' rich history.
- Along the way, make pit stops at some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris. Take memorable pictures in front of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, amongst other famous places.
- As the sun sets, you find a serene spot by the Seine to relax and watch the city light up at night. This date concludes with a delicious dinner at a traditional bistro, where you can reminisce your day's adventure.
- Dress comfortably for biking and bring a backpack with essentials like water, snacks, and extra layers for the cold.
- Make sure to book your city bike tour in advance with a reliable company. Most of them provide guided tours in English.
- Consider using the city's public bike service for a cheaper alternative to renting bikes. Look up for the closest bike station to your morning café.
You may need
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly. Even though the day might start cool, remember that you will warm up while biking.
- Don't forget to stop and eat! There are many charming cafes and bakeries in Paris - take advantage of them.
- Lastly, make sure your phone is charged in case you need to check the map. Getting lost in Paris can be romantic, but having your way around is much more practical.