Indoor Movie & Art Night
We are turning a classic movie night into a fun and sensual experience, incorporating the arts into your evening. This is the perfect date for music and art enthusiasts.Add to favorites
- Begin your date by selecting a movie or a series that both of you enjoy. As the opening credits roll, grab a pair of canvases and start painting. The challenge is to paint each other while watching the film. The catch is that you are not allowed to look at your canvas while painting. Choose a prize for the best painting. It could be a sensual massage or something naughty, your choice. After the painting session, cuddle up together while finishing the movie with a pot of hot chocolate or your favorite drinks.
- As the movie ends, you can wash off the paint and create your own intimate cinema. With the lights dimmed, wear your sexiest lingerie or underwear and project your favorite romantic short film onto a blank wall in your bedroom. Complete the scene with pillows, blankets and lots of popcorn. This is the perfect time to get close and enjoy some intimate moments together.
- The night is not over yet. Bernie, put your music skills to the test and serenade your partner with your favorite tunes. This will make your partner fall for you even more. This is a perfect way to end the date, but who knows where such a romantic atmosphere can lead you to.
- Before your date, make sure you have all the necessary art supplies. You will need two canvases, paint, and brushes. Choose your favorite movies or series before the date, and ensure that your entertainment system is working correctly. Prepare some light snacks like popcorn or chips and a pot of hot chocolate.
- Transform your living room into a cozy art studio with blankets, pillows, and some relaxing music. Set up the canvases on an easel or lay them on the floor. Arrange the art supplies around the canvases and place snacks nearby.
- Later in the evening, you might want to turn your bedroom into a private cinema. Clear the bedroom walls and set up a compact projector if you have one. Arrange pillows, blankets, and the popcorn within reaching distance of the bed. Play some light background music to set the mood.
You may need
- If neither of you are good at painting, don't fret. The aim is to have fun and spend time together. You can even turn it into a playful paint war.
- It’s not necessary to have a projector to create a cinema-like experience in your bedroom. Your laptop or TV will do the job. The key is to make sure everything is comfy and cozy – lots of pillows and blankets.
- Plan the last part of your scenario based on your partner's mood. If everything went well, this could be a lovely and sensual way to bring your date to a climax without focusing everything on sex.