Hot Air Balloon Ride with Champagne Breakfast
Experience the thrill of floating above Toowoomba's beautiful landscapes at sunrise in a hot air balloon ride. Toast to the new day with a glass of bubbly, followed by a decadent champagne breakfast upon landing. The intimacy of the balloon basket is bound to add to the heat of the moment, making this a sexy and unforgettable date.
- Your private transport will pick you both up from your hotel and drive you to the hot air balloon site. Here, you can assist in the inflation of the balloon if you wish, an exciting and romantic activity as the sun begins to rise. Once inside the basket, you'll rise slowly into the pink-tinged sky, champagne in hand, as you watch the sun rise over the beautiful landscapes of Toowoomba.
- Upon landing, a private table will be set up for you and your partner to enjoy a gourmet breakfast complete with champagne. Looking out over the fields as the morning sunshine fills the landscape, your romantic hot air balloon sunrise experience concludes with plenty of time left in the day.
- This unique and sexy date idea, although short in duration, is sure to leave a lasting memory and set the mood for an intimate, unforgettable day.
- Both you and your partner should dress comfortably for this date. Remember to wear hats and sunglasses, as the sun can be quite intense early in the morning. It would be a good idea to pack a camera or ensure your phones are charged to capture the breathtaking views.
- Booking a ride in advance is mandatory as these rides are popular and book out quickly. If the weather forecast doesn't look promising, the ride providers usually provide the option to reschedule.
- Plan to set the alarm clock a bit early as the pick-up times for the balloon rides can be as early as 4:30am. But the early rise will be well worth it when you're sipping bubbly while watching the sunrise together.
- Pre-date activities can often set the tone for the rest of the day. Consider having a cozy late-night movie marathon the day before your date, going to bed early together and waking up for this adventure.
- Keeping the date a surprise could add to the excitement and thrill. All that your partner would need to know is that you have an early morning date planned.
- Don't forget that ballooning is weather dependent - it might be necessary to be flexible with dates and times, especially if the weather is uncooperative on the day of your scheduled ride.
96 Margaret St, East Toowoomba QLD 4350, AustraliaSee on Google Maps