Historical Treasure Hunt in Istanbul's Museums
Dive deep into history and culture of Istanbul with an interactive and adventurous museum tour. Immerse yourselves into the Ottoman, Byzantine and Roman empire history, discover jewels, valuable art pieces and much more. It's an educational yet thrilling experience for couples who love adventure and quest for knowledge.Add to favorites
- The date starts by meeting up at a historic museum in Istanbul. You both arrive a few minutes early and plan to spend a couple of hours exploring the museum.
- Equipped with pocket guides or map of the museum, you begin your adventure. You start off in the galleries that pertain the most to your interests and carefully read the descriptions of the pieces.
- To add some spice to your adventure, create challenges for each other, such as finding the oldest artefact, or searching for specific historical items throughout the museum.
- Look up the diverse museums in Istanbul, their operating times, and what they focus on, so you can decide which one will be the most interesting to both of you.
- Try to dress comfortably as you'll be walking around a lot, yet smart in case you want to take a coffee break or enjoy a museum restaurant.
- Bring your own refreshments to keep you energized through the venture and perhaps a notebook to take some fun or interesting notes regarding your experience.
You may need
- Make sure to check the museum operating times in advance, so the date doesn’t get cut short.
- Do your homework on the museum’s special exhibits. There might be something on display that your partner is particularly interested in.
- Have a backup plan in mind in case the museum gets overcrowded or the weather changes.