Historical Scavenger Hunt in Istanbul
Immerse into the historic essence of Istanbul with a cultural scavenger hunt. Use cryptic clues to explore the famous landmarks, unravel the city's intriguing past, and at the same time, enjoy the company of your partner. Ideal for couples who love history and adventure.Add to favorites
- Embark on a historical scavenger hunt across Istanbul. Start your adventure at the breath-taking Sultan Ahmet Camii (Blue Mosque), interpreting cryptic clues that guide you to the next famous yet mystic location. The exploration will lead you to mind-blowing landmarks and hidden cultural gems of the city.
- During the scavenger hunt, you'd get to unlock tales from Istanbul's rich history. Experience the thrill of deciphering clues together, and of course, the joy of making love-infused memories. You'll find yourselves working as a team, strengthening your bond as you attempt to solve the riddles.
- The hunt ends at the beautiful Bosphorus Strait, where Istanbul’s charisma will be waiting to greet you. Close the day by penning down your thoughts in a love letter by the captivating strait. With the sun setting down, and the city lights flickering, it's the perfect romantic setting.
- Plan your date a couple of days in advance. Start by researching about Istanbul’s historic landmarks. Design the scavenger hunt route that includes some of the notable sites like the Sultan Ahmet Camii (Blue Mosque), Hagia Sophia Museum etc. Prepare cryptic clues for each location to make the seaerh adventurous.
- Arrange for a note pad and pen to document your findings and ideas. Since it's Istanbul’s infamous rainy November, don’t forget to carry umbrellas or raincoats along with comfortable sneakers.
- Make reservations for dinner at a restaurant with a lovely view of the Bosphorus Strait to conclude your historic adventure. Check the local guidelines for visiting historic sites since they tend to vary.
You may need
- Kick start the day with a healthy breakfast as you'll be spending a lot of time exploring the city. One of you could read out the clues while the other navigates, making it a team effort. Spend enough time at each location, not just to solve the clue but to appreciate the historical and architectural beauty as well.
- Don't forget to take plenty of pictures at every landmark. It's all about making memories. In case you get stuck with a clue, don’t hesitate to ask for help from the locals. They are quite friendly and helpful.
- Ensure your phones are fully charged so that you can make necessary calls or searches if needed. Try to complete the hunt before dark to fully appreciate the beauty of each site and enjoy writing your thoughts by the mesmerising Bosphorus Strait.