Fishing Roleplay in Norway
Experience the thrill of the catch and nature's serenity while exploring each other in new ways. This roleplay scenario focuses on a fishing trip that slowly turns into an intimate experience as you roleplay as fishers on a colorful Autumn day.Add to favorites
- The roleplay scenario starts off with you both as individuals seeking the thrill of fishing. You set off early, bundled up against the fresh autumn air, and head to a nearby lake. Try to get into the character, discuss bait, tackle, and the best casting techniques, while slowly introducing subtle, sensual touches and naughty whispers too. You help each other casting lines and celebrate each catch.
- As the day progresses, the tender, suggestive touches as you 'help' each other cast lines and reel in potential catches increase, as does the flirting and suggestive comments. All of these teasing should slowly build up the intensity. The thrill of the chase, the anticipation and the intimate setting start to engulf you both. The playful competition to see who gets the biggest catch of the day adds to the fun.
- As the afternoon draws to a golden end, you decide to prepare your caught fish. The fishing role suddenly transforms into a cooking role where you prepare the fish together. Let the actions like washing and peeling fish be an opportunity to play with water, get a little messy, and take the playfulness to another level. After dinner, wrap up the day by cuddling up for warmth and allow things to get spicy under the starry sky.
- Before taking on this roleplay scenario, check out local fishing regulations and fishing spots, if not private place is available. You both might need to get fishing licenses, which are usually quite affordable. Take care to pack fishing gear - rods, bait, etc. Pack warm clothes, picnic blanket and a picnic basket with foods that will keep well outdoors for when you are not fishing.
- Preparing the roles you'll assume is vital. Discuss beforehand who is the expert fisher, who is the rookie, and decide how to weave in the sensual aspects. It can range from the expert 'helping' the rookie to cast their line, the celebration of each catch, or the playful competition. Since you will be outside, opt for clothing layers that can be removed and added easily, keeping the game fun and comfortable.
- Make sure to get all the needed items for a basic meal outdoors - a portable grill or a mini gas stove, pan, oil, salt and pepper, plates, forks and glasses. Warm drinks are also an essential part of the list. If possible, pack a bottle of red wine that will keep you warm and help to make the atmosphere even more intimate.
You may need
- Since this roleplay incorporates aspects of fishing, remember to always comply with local fishing regulations and make sure you respect the environment. Keep the mood lighthearted and fun. Roleplaying should never feel like a chore, so keep the competition friendly and help each other when necessary.
- Weather in October can be tricky in Norway, especially considering the wind, so make sure you appropriately dress. A waterproof-two piece is practical and fun for role-play. Remember to pack warm layers, gloves, hats and scarfs, as well as dry underwear and socks - just in case you get wet.
- It's a good idea to pack a sex toy that you both enjoy to take things to the next level when the moment is right. Always be responsible and respectful to nature - carry a bag for disposing any waste or used condoms, and don't forget personal items like tissues or wet wipes for clean up afterwards.
1605 Fredrikstad, NorwaySee on Google Maps