Enchanting Art Partnership
Transform an ordinary afternoon into an exciting journey into the world of art and history in Ankara followed by a traditional Turkish dinner to steal your partner's heart.Add to favorites
- The date day begins with a calming walk through the ancient streets of the historical district in Ankara. You and your date will be amazed by the astonishing architecture and the stories from the past. After the leisurely stroll, you will proceed to the prestigious Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.
- Inside the museum, get ready to be fascinated by the treasures of ancient Anatolian history. The museum houses artifacts from 90,000 years ago moreover, this place is also known for its collection from Paleolithic era to present. Make sure to take your time and get lost in the fascinating world of history and art. The stroll through the museum will be both informational and exciting.
- Once you finish exploring the museum, a traditional Turkish dinner awaits you at Uludag Kebabcisi. This place is famous for its delicious kebabs and various traditional Turkish dishes. Here, enjoy your romantic dinner under the warm and cosy atmosphere, wrapping up this rich, cultural day.
- Ensure to wear comfortable shoes and attire as the visit to the historical district might involve substantial walking.
- Research a little about the Anatolian history and the artifacts found in the museum. This would make your visit more interesting and insightful. Don't forget to book a reservation at Uludag Kebabcisi after the museum visit.
- Take your camera along with you to capture the precious moments. Every corner, every streetscape in Ankara’s historical district and every artifact in the Museum offer a photographic opportunity.
You may need
- Start early to enjoy the daylight and make the most of your visit to the museum.
- The weather in Ankara in November tends to be mild, but it would be a good idea to carry a light jacket as it is expected to be a little chilly in the evening.
- Remember that Ankara’s historical district is a place of cultural importance. Please show respect towards the monuments and the artifacts.