Distinguished Moscovian Art and Wine Experience
A classy date consisting of a private tour of a renowned art gallery followed by a wine tasting session in a sophisticated wine bar. The date concludes with a lovely stroll in the vivid city streets of Moscow. A perfect experience for couples that cherish art, culture and fine wines.Add to favorites
- Start your evening with a private, after-hour tour of one of Moscow's infamous art galleries, such as the Tretyakov Gallery or the Pushkin Museum of Fine Art, where you can enjoy admiring splendid pieces of art in an intimate setting.
- After the gallery visit, head to a renowned wine bar, such as Grand Cru or Winzavod. Here, you immerse yourself in a premium wine tasting session guided by a sommelier who would provide you with specially selected wine that matches your taste.
- Lastly, take a romantic walk through the beautiful city streets of Moscow. Let the architectural grandeur and the beautiful night lights enchant you and your partner.
- Make sure to book your private gallery tour and wine tasting session in advance as these can be quite popular and get sold out quickly. Dress appropriately for the gallery and winery – chic and comfortable clothing would be a good choice. Do not forget to pack a light coat or shawl as it can get a bit chilly during September nights in Moscow.
- Read a bit about the rich culture and art scene in Moscow so you can engage more profoundly during the gallery tour. Your partner is a cultured person, they would appreciate your initiative.
- Learn about basic wine tasting etiquette. Enjoying wine involves more than just tasting it and involves sight, smell, and taste. This will make your wine tasting experience more enjoyable.
- Russian art is unique and understanding the history behind the pieces can help you appreciate them even more. Don't hesitate to ask the guide or curator questions during your private tour.
- When wine tasting, remember that it's okay not to like a certain type of wine. The purpose of wine tasting is to learn what you like and don't like.
- Last but not least, the streets of Moscow can be quite busy. While on your walk, be wary of your surroundings and remain in well-lit areas.