Culinary Journey in Ankara
For couples who love food and fun, embark on a precious journey across taste and romance in Ankara. Here is a day filled with culinary adventure at a local cooking class, followed by a romantic private dinner at a city's rooftop.Add to favorites
- The day begins with a visit to a local cooking class where you and your partner will learn how to prepare traditional Turkish dishes under the expert guidance of a professional chef. With hands deftly working in a harmony of flavors, love and laughter will radiate around the kitchen.
- Post the exhilarating cooking session, you will have some leisure time to explore the city's beautiful sights and soak in the vibrant culture. The journey will bring you closer, stirring up conversations, laughter and shared moments.
- In the evening, make your way to a rooftop restaurant that offers breathtaking views of Ankara. Settle down in your pre-booked table, and slowly taste your way across the city, metaphorically. The private setting, gentle breeze, shimmering lights beneath and the stars above would backdrop your romantic dinner. You'll have a chance to taste professional rendition of your daytime cooking adventure.
- Research and book a cooking class in Ankara focussing on traditional Turkish cuisines. Look out for one that offers interactive, immersive experiences rather than mere demonstrations.
- Look up top-rated rooftop restaurants in the city and book your table for dinner well in advance. The city offers beautiful venues that overlook the impressive skyline. So ensure to book a table that offers an unhindered view.
- Choose your dress code complementing to a busy day at a cooking class and a classy evening at a rooftop restaurant. Stay comfortable yet stylish.
You may need
- Carry a notebook and pen to jot down the techniques and recipes shared by the chef during the cooking class.
- Warn the restaurant staff ahead of time if you or your partner has any food allergies, so they can prepare your meal accordingly.
- Since the weather can be a bit chilly in November, consider wearing layers so that you can add or remove them as needed. Don’t forget to bring a jacket or a wrap for the evening.