Culinary Adventure through Moscow
Take your partner on a romantic culinary journey and discover the delicious foods of Moscow. Give your taste buds a treat with mouthwatering Russian delicacies, paired with some of the finest local beverages.Add to favorites
- Welcome to your Moscow foodie adventure, a day filled with mouthwatering delights. Your journey begins with a classic Russian breakfast before exploring the local markets and delving deep into the world of Russian cuisine. The day will be topped off with a vodka tasting session and an exquisite dinner at one of the top restaurants in the city.
- You and your loved one will begin your day at a local bakery, where you can sample traditional breakfast items such as Syrniki (Russian cheese pancakes) and Blini (Russian pancakes). After breakfast, you will take a stroll through one of the city's food markets, immersing yourself in the sights, sounds and flavors of Moscow's culinary scene.
- Your adventure continues in the afternoon with a guided vodka tasting session at a local distillery. Here, you'll learn about the history of vodka and experience Russia’s national drink in a traditionally Russian setting. In the evening, enjoy a romantic dinner at an upscale restaurant, indulging in a variety of local delicacies.
- The preparation for this culinary adventure involves researching and selecting the best food venues to visit. Book the restaurant in advance, as many popular spots fill up quickly.
- Check the opening hours of the food market to ensure it aligns with your adventuring plans. And importantly, familiarize yourself with the local food and drink before visiting, to make the most of your gastronomic experiences.
- As for the distilleries, make sure to sign up for the right tasting, looking for one that introduces you to a breadth of vodka varieties. And remember, this date involves plenty of food and drink, so pace yourself.
- Food markets in Moscow can be crowded, so be sure to keep an eye on your belongings while you enjoy the atmosphere.
- Russian meals often come with a generous amount of food, so be prepared to take leftovers with you. In most eateries, it's perfectly acceptable to ask for a 'doggy bag'.
- While vodka tasting, remember that it's not a competition. Pacing yourself and savoring each sip is key to enjoying this experience. And most importantly, drink responsibly.