Couple's Cocktail Crafting Class
Experience a unique date idea in Saint Petersburg where you get to learn something new together! Enroll in a class at a trendy cocktail bar where experts will guide you in the art of cocktail making. Not only will you get to taste your own creations, you'll also discover new drinks and create lovely memories.Add to favorites
- Upon arriving at the cocktail bar, both of you are welcomed by the resident mixologist who will be your guide for the evening. After an introductory session about the art of cocktail making, you get to work at your own private station. You'll learn how to properly mix, shake, and stir, and get to taste your own creations.
- Besides the cocktail making, the ambience in the classroom is quite intimate, making it a perfect setting for a fun date. You're not just making cocktails, but also creating some fun memories with your partner.
- At the end of the session, take a moment to enjoy the fresh cocktails you've prepared, celebrating the new skills you've learnt together. You and your partner will leave not just with a buzz, but also some great cocktail recipes you can try at home.
- No prior experience in cocktail making is needed. All tools and ingredients will be provided during the class. Just be ready to have fun and learn something new together.
- Do some light research on basic cocktails. This will help you better understand the class and get the most out of it. You could even try to come up with your own cocktail ideas in advance.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a little dirty. Cocktail making can occasionally be a messy business.
- Remember that the goal is to have fun and enjoy each others' company. Make sure to engage and interact during the class.
- Ask for the recipe of the cocktails you've made. It could be an excellent opportunity to recreate the experience at home during a special occasion.
- Don't forget to tip your mixologist. They're providing you a service and sharing their expertise with you.