Cooking Class and Wine Tasting Evening
Explore the culinary world with your foodie partner in a professional setup, emphasizing togetherness and shared experiences. Post-class, relish the delight of wine tasting, pairing the delicacies you've cooked with exquisitely selected wines. An intimate, adventurous, and romantic date for a cold November evening.Add to favorites
- Stepping into a professional kitchen, the aroma of spices and baking bread overwhelm you. The chef, a culinary expert, guides you and your partner through the process of creating some local Turkish delicacies.
- After the cooking event, both of you are led into a warm, dim-lit room with wooden shelves lined with an array of wines. A sommelier introduces you to the nuances of wine tasting, helping you pair the food you've cooked with the right wine.
- Closing the evening, you and your partner savor the meal you've crafted, along with the perfect wine, sharing stories, laughter, and creating wonderful memories.
- Make reservations in advance for both the cooking class and wine tasting session. Ensure your partner is comfortable with the plan.
- Dress comfortably as you'd be standing and working in the kitchen. However, remember it's a date so a bit of dress-up wouldn't harm.
- Have a light meal before the class, you don't want to be cooking on an empty stomach but save enough room for the meal you'll be preparing and tasting afterwards.
You may need
- Reiterate that it is a date, not a competition. The goal is not to outdo the other but to have fun and enjoy the experience. Keep complimenting each other's efforts to keep the atmosphere light and romantic.
- Allow the sommelier to guide you through the wine tasting process and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have about pairing wine with food.
- End the evening by enjoying the meal together, savoring the taste of your combined efforts. Try to engage in meaningful conversations which can help in making your bond stronger.