Ballet Night at the Bolshoi
Indulge in an unforgettable night at the theatre. Enjoy a ballet performance at the iconic Bolshoi theatre, followed by an intimate dinner at an upscale Russian restaurant. Soak in the majesty of Russian art and culture for a truly romantic experience.Add to favorites
- The evening begins with a mesmerizing ballet performance at the historical Bolshoi Theatre. The captivating dance acts, combined with the grandeur and opulence of the theatre, create a truly magical atmosphere.
- After the performance, take a leisurely stroll to a nearby, upscale Russian restaurant. Here, you will indulge in a romantic, candle-lit dinner featuring a sophisticated menu of traditional Russian dishes.
- End the night with a romantic walk through the charming, moonlit streets of Moscow. The blend of artsy romance and delightful cuisine will make this an unforgettable date.
- Prior to the date, buy the ballet tickets well in advance as they can sell out quickly. Dressing up for a night at the theatre is a part of the experience, so make sure you and your date are dressed semi-formally.
- Make a reservation at the restaurant; the posh establishments usually get fully booked in the evening. Also, familiarize yourself with the menu beforehand and perhaps preselect some dishes, in case your date is unfamiliar with Russian cuisine.
- Before the date, it's a good idea to find a suitable route for your post-dinner, romantic walk. This will assure your date of your planning skills and thoughtfulness.
You may need
- The ballet performance might be a bit long for some, so you might want to discuss the schedule with your date in advance.
- At the dinner, try to choose a relatively quiet spot in the restaurant for your table, in order to make the conversation more intimate and personal.
- The weather in Moscow in September can be somewhat unpredictable, so don't forget to have an umbrella and a warm coat with you.