Bali Sunset Beach Picnic
Enjoy the beautiful Indonesian sunset at one of Bali's pristine beaches. The soft sea breeze, the stunning colors of the sky, and the sound of waves crashing against the shore sets a perfect romantic ambience. A picnic underneath the stars will turn this date into a blissful retreat full of love and tranquility.Add to favorites
- The date begins with a peaceful drive towards one of Bali's pristine beaches. The smell of the sea, the sound of waves, and the tropical breeze sets a refreshing mood for the evening. As you arrive, a cozy picnic setup overlooking the sea adds up to the excitement.
- As the sun slowly starts setting, the brilliant colors reflecting off the water serve as a beautiful backdrop for your picnic. A carefully prepared food basket including local delicacies lets you indulge in a flavorful excursion while you enjoy the mesmerizing view.
- Once the sun sets and stars take over the sky, lay back on the blanket and spend some quality time together. The serene environment, isolation from the hustle-bustle, and outstanding ambience makes this a perfect romantic date idea.
- Pick a beach that is not too crowded and decide a suitable time to reach there. The ideal time would be an hour before sunset allowing you to setup your picnic spots and settle down.
- Prepare a basket with local food delicacies, a blanket, and a torch or lantern for the time after sunset. Moreover, carrying a mosquito repellent and some music can enhance your experience. Remember to have a check on weather forecasts before leaving.
- Dress comfortably, keeping in mind it's a beach and there might be sand and water around. Ultimately, what matters is you both being comfortable in your attire to fully enjoy the experience.
You may need
- Remember to take all your waste with you, do not leave anything behind. Bali's beaches are beautiful and should be kept as such.
- Do carry a sweatshirt or light jacket, as it can get a bit breezy post sunset. You might also want to carry a beach towel or extra pair of clothes in case you decide to get in the water.
- To make the moment more special, you can plan a surprise for your partner during the date. This could be anything from a hand-written letter to a small gift.