Aerial Dinner Over İstanbul
Give your partner an aviation-themed dinner to remember with an aerial tour over Istanbul accompanied by a delicious dinner.Add to favorites
- Your date begins at the private helipad in Istanbul. After taking all safety measures, you and your partner will board the helicopter. The pilot, who is also a professional guide, will take you on a tour over the city. As you fly, you’ll be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the majestic Bosphorus Bridge, the historic Blue Mosque, and the grand Hagia Sophia. After reaching a suitable height, your dinner will be served as you continue your aerial tour over Istanbul.
- As the sun begins to set, casting the city in a golden hue, you and your partner will be treated to a gourmet dinner. The unique dining experience offered by the aviation-themed dinner will not only provide an opportunity to enjoy a delicious meal but allow you both to witness the beauty of Istanbul from a completely different perspective. The moment is made even more magical as the city lights begin to twinkle, adding to the romantic ambiance.
- Your date will end with a champagne toast as you watch the sunset over the city. You and your partner will never forget this exhilarating experience. It's not every day you get to combine sightseeing, gastronomy, and romance into one adventure.
- To make the most of this date, you should be well prepared. First, make sure to book your helicopter dinner in advance to secure your desired date and time. Most companies will have a variety of menus to choose from, so be sure to select one that aligns with both of your culinary preferences.
- On the day of the date, dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather. It could get windy up there! And don't forget your IDs and any necessary paperwork that the helicopter company might require.
- Before the dinner, you might want to read up on some landmarks in Istanbul, so you can impress your partner with your knowledge of the city during the flight. This will not only make the date more interactive and interesting, but will also provide some talking points during the flight.
You may need
- Remember that helicopter rides can be affected by the weather, so it might be a good idea to plan for a backup date in case of unfavorable conditions. Also, keep in mind that helicopters can be noisy, so be prepared for that – some companies might even offer noise-canceling headphones.
- Make sure you alert the company about any dietary restrictions or preferences when booking the dinner. Most companies are willing to customize their menu to accommodate guests.
- Finally, don't forget your camera! This is a unique and romantic experience, and you'll want to capture the unforgettable views and moments. Plus, photos from your aerial dinner date will make for a great memory of your time together in Istanbul.